Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Feeling the Montreal love



Thanks to all my Montreal friends who literally cleaned me out of my scarf and cowl samples that I had brought along on this little trip. Your necks and my heart are a little warmer.....



If you find yourselves in need, there are still a few scarves on sale at Boutique Unicorn on St. Laurent and Laurier.



My favorite destination in all of Montreal is Bergerie La Moutonnière at the Jean Talon Market. Surprise, surprise... I love sheep cheese! This teeny market stand houses the reason for my obsession - le feta de brebis, infused in olive oil and fresh herbs.... and le foin d'odeur.... mmm.... made from the milk of La Moutonnière's own flock of sheep, who laze around free-range, grazing on wild grasses and flowers and free flowing spring water. All part of the happy sheep philosophy...

No comments: